- There are Four Systems under the 'Absolute KNOWLEDGE or the Supreme KNOWLEDGE or TATTVAGYAN' of the Supreme Lord, the Almighty Khuda-GOD-Bhagwan.
- GOD dwells not in HIS OWN Creation.
- Khuda-GOD-Bhagwan is ONLY 'ONE' and HE does not live in everyone's heart.
- GOD is ONLY ONE and HE is also called Parmatma, Parmeshwar, Parambramha, Haqtaala-Allaahtaala, Supreme Almighty Lord, Yahoa, Arihant, Bodhisattva, SatSiriAkaal, Ekonkaar, Parampurush, Satpurush, Ahoormazda etc.
- GOD incarnates down onto this earth only once an era. HE is not Oan or So'Han-Han'So-Jyoti or Divine Light. HE is not even Shiv. According to Bible, In the Beginning was the 'WORD', the 'WORD' was with GOD and the 'WORD' was GOD.
- The Self is not the Soul and the Soul is not the GOD. These all are distinctly and separately three.
- GOD is not omnipresent in the sense that HE is everywhere. HE is omnipresent by the fact that HE surrounds the creation. HIS Power is everywhere. GOD is the Source of all Powers and Souls. Everything is created from, by and within GOD.
- It is GOD only Who knows the real meaning of Dharma or Religion. It is HE only Who can establish Real and True Religion on the earth and none else. When HE come down from HIS ETERNAL ABODE (also called Paramdham or Bihisht or Paradise), HE does not go back unless the whole world becomes basically Religious.
- GOD cannot be recognized by any means except through HIS OWN SYSTEM called Tattvagyan or the True, Supreme and Perfect KNOWLEDGE. Tattvagyan is the Identity Card for HIS Identification. When He come down from HIS ETERNAL ABODE, HE Himself makes HIMSELF identified with HIS Tattvagyan to only those who receive HIS Tattvagyan form HIM. Tattvagyan cannot be given by anyone else.
- Lord Vishnu-Ram-Krishnaji in the previous eras namely Satyayuga, Tretayuga and Dwaparyuga were the Incarnations of Supreme Almighty Khuda-GOD-Bhagwan.
- The only ONE BODY which Khuda-GOD-Bhagwan takes up to act through on HIS coming down onto this earth, is called Avatari like Shri Vishnu, Ram and Krishna Ji.
सब भगवत कृपा से ।
तत्त्ववेत्ता परमपूज्य सन्त ज्ञानेश्वर स्वामी सदानन्द जी परमहंस
'पुरुषोत्तम धाम आश्रम'
पुरुषोत्तम नगर, सिद्धौर
उत्तर प्रदेश, भारत