How to Identify Real Sadguru?
ATTRIBUTES OF SADGURU FOR IDENTIFICATION
(IF YOU HAVE NOT SO FAR GAINED THESE FROM YOUR GURU, ASK HIM NOW. IF HE POSTPONES, HE IS SURELY NOT A SADGURU!!!)
- Sadguru does not make His disciples to chant any Mantra like Lord Vishnu-Ram-Krishnaji did in previous eras. Sadguru makes one to become a unified devotee of GOD.
- Sadguru does not impart disciples a Fractional Knowledge in His Deeksha or in His Practical Session. He imparts "True, Supreme and Perfect KNOWLEDGE" at one time.
- Sadguru does not keep the disciples away from any achievement or put any achievement aside for later days. He provides all the Perfect Achievements at the same time by imparting "ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE" including Direct Perception of "Liberation & Immortality" in this very life.
- Sadguru does not make one to chant a Mantra or to meditate upon Light. He imparts 'KNOWLEDGE (Gyan)' to make His disciples perfectly doubtless.
- Sadguru cannot make His disciples to involve in Maya. He bestows the Gyan Drishti (Eye of Knowledge) to see this world's existence as false (Mithya) and unreal like a cinematographic play.
- Sadguru does not keep the disciples away from knowing the technique of being outside of the body to see one's Self and to roam here and there. He bestows the Subtle Eye so that the disciple can use his/her body like a shirt (a cloth wear).
- Sadguru provides the disciples the Divine Eye to see the Soul in form of the Divine Light as and when he/she likes in his/her lifelong.
- Sadguru bestows Gyan Drishti (Supremely Eye) to His disciples so that he/she can see the Cosmic (Virat) Form or the Universal Form of Khuda-GOD-Bhagwan and so that he/she can talk to Khuda-GOD-Bhagwan immediately in front.
- Sadguru makes the disciples a Perfect Gyani to face any question of doubt from the public to respond authentically. Sadguru makes His disciples a unified devotee of GOD only.
All the above achievements are given by Sant Gyaneshwar Swami Sadanandji Paramhans at his practical sessions for surrendered devotion and service of Khuda-GOD-Bhagwan. Nothing is kept for later days.
Worship, prayer, devotion and service-- why for incapable, inefficient and imperfect? Why not exclusively for the Supremely Capable, True and Perfect Virat Bhagwan, the Universal GOD?